Special Education Software, Created Specifically For Texas.
Embrace® Special Education Software allows you to have powerful IEP, ARD, and Evaluation tools at your fingertips. Enjoy automatic monitoring of ARD timelines, built-in compliance features, powerful custom reporting, real-time translation of form and user-entered text (included for free), easy student transfers, and live Customer Service Specialists to answer your questions.
What Makes Embrace® Different?
Embrace® serves nearly 1,000 school districts in 7 states, yet, our clients tell us they feel like our only client. We serve districts with hundreds of students to districts with over 80,000 students, all with the same level of support. Best of all, this support is available to all staff members, not just pre-defined contacts. This support, paired with our easy-to-use software, has enabled us to achieve a 99% client retention rate. Watch the video below to see what our clients have to say about us!
Key Features Our Users Love!
- Timeline Monitoring and Custom Reports: Users are able to track and create custom reports for ARD, IEP, and Evaluation timelines including Annual Reviews and 3-Year Re-Evaluations!
- Compliant Forms and Features: Embrace® constantly tracks changes to state guidelines and updates forms quickly to ensure your district maintains compliance. Our built-in compliance features help ensure accuracy and completion of required fields.
- Real- Time Translation: Embrace® can instantly translate your ARDs, IEPs, and Evaluations to multiple languages for no additional cost! This includes translation of forms AND user-entered text, which districts have the ability to override and customize!
- Easy Student Transfers: With appropriate user permissions, staff are able to transfer all Embrace® student data between districts that utilize our software. No more searching for lost documents or worrying about missing important information!
- Superior Support: Any user in our system has access to our knowledge-based articles, system training videos, help guides, and live customer support. Everything you need to know will be available with a click of a button or quick search of our system!
Meet Your Texas-Based Sales Representative – Jeff Smith
I’m a Texas-native and graduate of Conroe ISD, in the North Houston area, and I’ve worked in Special Education Software for 16 years. I’ve been with Embrace® for 7 years, now and am excited to be a part of a company that takes excellent care of our customers and provides excellent software. I would welcome the opportunity to show you how our software can truly make a difference in your district. Contact me to get your commitment-free demonstration of our IEP/ARD software today!
Jackson County Special Services Cooperative – Edna, TX
Jackson County Special Services Cooperative implemented Embrace® to bring their 4 school districts a simplified IEP/ARD system that will save them time. JCSSC enjoys the quick communication between the cooperative and Embrace® staff, the ability to remotely communicate with parents, and the ease of use while completing paperwork! Download Case Study
Elgin School District – Elgin, IL
Elgin Area School District implemented Embrace® to improve their processes and compliance across 57 schools. They also love the continuous updates to Embrace® and the ease of use! Download Case Study
Kane County School District – Kanab, UT
Kane County School District utilizes Embrace® to provide flexibility and accessibility for their educators to manage documents from anywhere! With the efficiencies gained by using Embrace®, Kane is able to give their educators valuable personal time back! Download Case Study