Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)/Response to Intervention (RTI) Software to Create Consistency in Your District.
Looking for easy-to-use, affordable MTSS/RTI Software? With EmbraceMTSS® software, your team can track student plans without missing a beat. Document interventions, evaluate progress, and adjust support before students fall behind. Data gathering provides ability to document benchmark and classroom data prior to the student receiving interventions. Universal forms ensure that staff are completing MTSS/RTI documentation consistently throughout the district. Customizable fidelity checklists provide guidance for moving through the MTSS/RTI process, along with built-in integrity checks available on all problem solving plans.
What Makes EmbraceMTSS® Different?
- Easily customizable – Districts can customize the list of interventions, interventionists, progress monitoring tools, and universal screening instruments by subject and tier level.
- Accessible Anytime, Anywhere – As a web-based platform, EmbraceMTSS® is available anytime from your workplace or your home office. Mobile capabilities allow you to make adjustments while you’re on the go. This allows teams to have the most robust, up-to-date information on a student at every step in the intervention process.
- Supported by Unmatched Customer Service – Reach an expert by phone during normal business hours and receive responses to emails within 20 minutes. After-hours support is also available seven days a week to assist users whenever they need help!
Watch our video below to get a brief overview of our EmbraceMTSS® software!
Key Features Our Users Love!
- Data Tracking: Data gathering forms provide the ability to document benchmark and classroom data prior to the student receiving interventions.
- Customizable Framework: Districts can customize the list of interventions, interventionists, progress monitoring tools, and universal screening instruments and filter by grade, subject, building, and tier level to ensure only applicable tools appear for each student.
- Consistency & Convenience: Web-based forms ensure that staff are completing MTSS/RTI documentation consistently throughout the district on a platform which can be accessed from any web-enabled device.
- Promote Fidelity: Customizable fidelity checklists and built-in integrity checks help staff verify the integrity of service delivery as students move through the MTSS/RTI process.
- Custom Reports: Powerful reporting engine helps users track MTSS data and offers the flexibility to create custom reports.
- Batch Data Entry: Batch data entry options allow users to complete bulk updates, such as adding student progress or making progress decisions, without having to navigate to each individual student’s account.
- Problem Solving Plans: Problem Solving Plans offer a flexible data-entry interface that allows users to view current tiered interventions, review and chart progress data, and update student plans as needed.
Experience the Embrace® Difference
Our company enjoys a 99% customer retention rate – one of the highest in the industry. Supporters of our brand rely on the simplicity of our programs and the high quality of our customer service. We take our responsibilities to educators seriously because we recognize the true impact teachers make every day.
Learn how effective the right software can be. Contact Embrace® to upgrade your MTSS software today!
Valley View CUSD 365-U – Romeoville, IL
Adding EmbraceMTSS® to their existing suite of Embrace® products gave Valley View CUSD 365-U the ability to develop set procedures and have a uniform MTSS process for their entire district. Download Case Study
Fox Lake School District 114 – Spring Grove, IL
EmbraceMTSS® provided Fox Lake SD 114 staff with a simple and centralized location for documenting student plans and progress. After creating consistency and promoting best practices for their district, Fox Lake shares why they love EmbraceMTSS®. Download Case Study